These floral arrangements are curated to showcase your specific kind of love. For me, it's more than just a flower, and I can't wait to create something unique for you on your special day.
-currently booking 2022 & 2023-
Is there a minimum?
What area do you serve?
What if we don't want a full service wedding?
What if my event is not a wedding?
For full service weddings, we provide lush tables, dreamy ceremony pieces, venue styling, candle decor, small to large floral installations, and drop dead gorgeous bridal party flowers.
For a full service wedding, we have a minimum order of $3,000 before sales tax and fees.
Dallas/Fort Worth. We will deliver and setup within 50 miles of our studio location.
Just need bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages? We will do our best to accommodate as a pickup from our studio location. Feel free to reach out so we can chat about how possible this request is!
Having an event or party? We got you too! Minimum of $3,000 also stands for full-service event or party florals. Event florals includes corporate events, parties, and showers.
Specializing in garden, romantic, bold and bright, we design your wedding to great forever lasting memories in your hearts.
Bright Eyed Blooms is an award-winning floral design florist. We value our couples and your vision and style.
1. Consultation - An in-person or video chat consultation to meet and get to know each other is mandatory to receive a quote.
2. Receive a customized inspiration board with a detailed quote listing out all the floral pieces and what flowers will be included.
3. Sign the contract and pay a deposit (20%) to make things official!
*Remaining balance due 30 days before the event.
4. Floral Tag Up - We'll check in a few months prior to your event to make any changes and finalize the design plan. However, we welcome you to send us any updates and questions along the way!
5. Wedding Day – Bright Eyed Blooms will deliver and set up your custom florals if needed. Sit back and relax. You are getting MARRIED!
I can't wait to answer them! Let's chat about your wedding floral dreams and how I can help you make those dreams a reality 🤍